Coin / Money
Subway Surfers It is an “endless running” mobile game developed jointly by Kiloo, a private company based in Denmark and SYBO Games. It is available on Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Phone platforms. Players of the game play the role of young hooligans, who, while graffitiing (labeling) on the subway railroad tracks, run down the rails to escape the inspector and his dog. Hooligans take gold coins from the air while fleeing, while avoiding collisions with carriages and other items. Special items such as Weekly Hunt can result in a prize in the game.
Subway Surfers was released on May 24, 2012 with updates based on seasonal holidays. Starting January 2, 2013, the update game is based on the World Tour, which places you in a new city every month.
DASH as fast as you can!
Avoid oncoming trains!
Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape the angry Inspector and his dog.
- Train your trains with your cool staff!
- Colorful and vibrant HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surf!
- Paint-based reactive package!
- Lightning fast sliding acrobatics!
- Challenge your friends and help!
Join the most daring pursuit!
Universal Software with HD optimized graphics.
By Kiloo and Sybo.
– Subway Surfers World Tour crashes in Monaco!
– Take a test drive with our new surfer Dummy.
– Direct your inner courage with the new Crash Test Board.
– Take a break from Monaco with the Marrakesh Marathon Challenge.