Version after version, Android has fixed and improved the functions of the file explorer, and in Android 7 and 8 we can even consider it quite decent. However, this does not mean that it is perfect, especially if we look at the previous versions of this operating system. That’s why there are so many third-party file management programs out there.
Manage files locally and in the cloud
According to the rules of Material Design, Solid Explorer File Manager offers us a lot more flexibility when it comes to copying, moving or deleting files and folderswhich integrates local storage with online cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive… It is very intuitive and comes with features such as:
- Different customization options: icons, color combinations, themes…
- Two independent panels that can act as different explorers: drag, drop or move between them.
- Compatible with online storage services and FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and SMB/CIFS clients.
- The ability to read and extract compressed files in ZIP, 7Z, RAR and TAR formats, even if they are encrypted.
- Create password-protected ZIP and 7Z files.
- SU access to rooted devices.
- Indexed search.
- Hide unwanted folders.
- Usage and storage statistics.
- Different views.
After downloading this APK, you can use the full version of this app for 14 days. After this period, you will need to purchase the pro or premium version.