Show Tracker 2 (Package Name: com.wrodarczyk.showtracker2) is developed by Martin Wrodarczyk and the latest version of Show Tracker 2 22.214.171.124 was updated on February 7, 2022. Show Tracker 2 is in the category of Entertainment. You can check all apps from the developer of Show Tracker 2 and find 200 alternative apps to Show Tracker 2 on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.1+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Show Tracker 2 provides you an effective and simple way of tracking the progress of your TV shows. You will never forget on which episode you stopped watching your TV show!
NOTE: As Show Tracker 2 receives all the information from TMDb, the release date of each episode is not country-specific. It’s always the international release date!
Basic features of Show Tracker 2:
● Add your TV series to your watch list
● Order your watchlist with different priorities
● Check for upcoming and recent released episodes
● Mark episodes as watched directly in your watch list
● Edit the date and time you watched an episode
● Archive the TV series which you don’t want to have in your watch list
● Details about TV series, their episodes and their actors
● Timeline with the history of your watched episodes in one TV show
● Calendar to view the release schedule of your TV shows
● Trending with trending shows of the week
● Daily update to keep the TV shows up-to-date
● Tract Sync to sync your watched TV series with Trakt.tv
● Multi-Device Sync by using Trakt.tv Sync
● Backup your TV shows to Google Drive
● Statistics about your TV series
● Access to one of the largest TV databases (themoviedb.org)
Premium features of Show Tracker 2:
● Dark Theme besides the Light Theme
● Schedule Widget for upcoming and recent episodes
● Next Up Widget for the next episode of a single show
● Notifications with airing episodes (daily or weekly)
● History of your watched episodes (chronological)
● Choose Poster out of available ones in TheTVDB
● More Periods with Trakt Sync (up to Hourly)
● Month Calendar to view the release schedule in a calendar on a monthly basis
● Advanced Timeline showing your watched time each week, month or year
● Advanced Statistics showing statistics per weekday and hour of day
This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb.
If you want to send feedback, found any bugs or want to submit a feature suggestion you can send me an email: [email protected]