There is fierce competition in the field of instant messaging and chat applications on Android and iPhone (as well as, of course, Windows Phone and Blackberry). The list of such applications is very long, starting with WhatsApp, which is available everywhere: Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Kik, Viber, Skype, BBM … and of course LINE.
The fact is that the fight against Zuckerberg’s toys is quite complicated, but this Japanese application has managed to do so in at least a few countries. It was not in vain Basic when it comes to implementing some features like the PC version Long before the advent of WhatsApp Desktop. In fact, it still comes with more features than those offered by California kids.
One of the world’s leading messaging and chat programs.
But given that downloading a chat program does not mean giving up on others, what makes it a favorite of millions of people, especially in Asian countries? Well, the following features that you can use after downloading the APK and registering as a user:
- Instant messaging and chat between contacts.
- Free voice and video calls using the VoIP protocol and supporting up to 200 people connected at the same time.
- Save the function Allows you to save messages, photos and videos and then share them.
- A wide range of emojis and stickers to emphasize your expressiveness in messages.
- Time schedule function for sharing pictures, texts, places…
- Multiplatform: Use your user account in a web version that can be accessed from Windows, macOS, iPhone or your browser.
- with international call service LINE Out with special tariffs.
- Introduction to a large selection of games.
As you can see, it covers not only traditional messaging programs, but also other programs such as Skype, the most notable feature of which is its VoIP functions. In addition, it offers the user functions that can be found on social networks and allows the user to share all kinds of multimedia functions.
In turn, there is a function Add stickers and emojis. While not the first app to introduce them, it was a service that made them viral, causing sticker rage to infect other apps like Facebook Messenger and Telegram.
Which is better? WhatsApp or LINE?
We are talking about two different concepts. Neither is more or less useful than the other, because both are used to send messages. However, we can say that Japanese software is more complete in terms of features … and some will definitely be well received (especially, Save). But on the other hand, tThe American application has a more sober design It is more visual and user-friendly than its Asian counterpart. This is perfect for anyone interested in manga and stickers, but not just for users who want to keep communication simple.