Hearts Mobile (Package Name: com.gsoftteam.heartsmobile) was developed by G Soft Team and the latest version of Hearts Mobile 2.7.6 was updated on April 2, 2022. Hearts is in the Mobile Card category. You can check all the apps from the developer of Hearts Mobile and find 186 alternative apps to Hearts Mobile on Android. This program is currently free. This program can be downloaded on APKFab or Google Play in Android 5.0+ versions. All APK / XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% secure with fast downloads.
– Easy to use and play
– Advanced AI players
– 3 Levels of difficulty
– Balanced rules
– Designed for both tablets and phones
– You can try to catch lower and earn the lowest points by avoiding heart cards, especially by escaping the 13-point ♠ Queen of Spades.
– Another strategy is to go big and get all the hearts and the Queen of Spades bu, in which case you “Hit the Bear”. He will either score 26 points on the road or add 26 points to all your opponents. The game ends when at least one player passes or reaches 100 points.
– Account cards are heart cards worth 1 point each and Queen of Spades cards worth 13 points. Whoever plays the highest card of the suit that started the trick collects the trick. The value of the cards increases in this order 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace.
– Each player is dealt 13 cards. Before each side, each player must select 3 cards and pass them to the other player with one exception. No card is issued for every fourth hand. The player who catches 2 ♣ of the clubs must start the trick first.
– Players must follow it. If you do not have a suit card to start the game, you can place any card.
– Players can start tricks with one card from any suit, except for one: heart cards. For the first time, placing a heart card in a trick is called breaking hearts. After the hearts are broken, you can start the game with a heart card.
– Sometimes you can collect all the goal cards and thus hit the bear. In most cases you will get 0 points, others will get 26 points each.
– However, if you gain more than 100 points by adding 26 points to other players, but you still lose, another solution is preferred. In this case, 26 points will be deducted from your account and all other players will keep their points.
– The default difficulty is easy. But you can change it from the main menu. All you have to do is enter the main menu and press the button in the upper left corner of the screen to stop the game. You can change it from easy to difficult, from difficult to difficult. The next time you play with a new hand, AI will use better strategies, regardless of the level of difficulty you prefer.
Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems, please contact us directly at our email address [email protected] Please don’t leave support issues in our comments – we don’t check them regularly and it will take longer to resolve any issues you may encounter. Thank you very much!
Finally, a big THANK YOU to everyone who plays Hearts Mobile!
Garden solutions and performance improvements.