There are hundreds of camera applications out there, some more serious, while others focus more on real-time application of funny filters and effects. But there is only one official Android camera, Google Camera, the program is designed to help us Make the most of the performance of our mobile device’s camera and we can instantly capture any scene we want to keep in our gallery or share with our friends.
Google Camera obviously It is one step ahead of a simple program for taking pictures and videos because it contains a number of additional features that make it one of the best camera apps on the Android market.
- Get oogle lens suggestions by simply pointing the camera at any object, URL, or barcode.
- Ability to take HDR + photos even in low light conditions.
- Portrait mode to apply a subtle blur effect to the background of our photos.
- Night mode works perfectly even without flash.
- It automatically selects the best shot of the same scene with the Top Shot function.
- A collection of AR stickers and effects to give your photos a funny touch.
- High-resolution magnification to improve the sharpness of such images after enlarging the image.
Any shortcomings? Well, the latest version of this app only works on Android 1.0 or higher and Pixel phones. Therefore, despite being official, it is not accessible to a wide audience.
Updates on the latest version
- Adds night vision to various modes.
- Adds video stabilization modes.
- Incorporates new zoom buttons.