FairEmail (Package Name: eu.faircode.email) Developed by Marcel Bokhorst, FairCode BV, and the latest version of FairEmail, Privacy Alert 1.1904 Updated 31 May 2022. feature productivity. You can check all apps from the developer of FairEmail, find privacy-aware emails and 200 alternative programs to FairEmail, privacy-aware emails on Android. This program is currently free. This program can be downloaded on APKFab or Google Play in Android 5.0+ versions. All APK / XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% secure with fast downloads.
If you value your privacy, FairEmail may be for you.
FairEmail is an email client only, so you need to provide your email address.
FairEmail does not support non-standard protocols such as Microsoft Exchange Web Services and Microsoft ActiveSync.
Almost all features are free to use, but not every feature can be free to maintain and support the application for a long time. See below for a list of pro features.
Much effort has been put into this program, which is designed to help you maintain your privacy. If you have a question or problem, there is always support here [email protected]
* Fully featured
* 100% open source
* Privacy oriented
* Unlimited accounts
* Unlimited email addresses
* Single inbox (accounts or folders on request)
* Topic of conversation
* Two-way synchronization
* Push notifications
* Offline storage and transactions
* General text style options (size, color, lists, etc.)
* Battery friendly
* Low data usage
* Small (~ 20 MB)
* Material design (including dark / black theme)
* Saved and supported
This program is deliberately minimalist in design, so you can focus on reading and writing messages.
This app launches the service with a low priority status bar notification to make sure you never miss new emails.
* Encryption / Encryption Support (OpenPGP, S / MIME)
* Re-format messages to prevent phishing
* Confirm the display of images to prevent tracking
* Confirm boot connections to prevent tracking and phishing
* Try to recognize and turn off tracking images
* Notification when authentication of messages is not possible
* Quick installation
* Easy navigation
* No ringing and whistling sounds
* No distracting “eye confetti”
* No data storage on third party servers
* Use of open standards (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, OpenPGP, S / MIME, etc.)
* Safe message view (style, script and dangerous HTML removed)
* Confirm drop-down links, pictures and attachments
* No special permission required
* No ads
* No analytics or tracking (bug reporting via Bugsnag is active)
* No Google backup
* No Firebase Cloud Messaging
* FairEmail is an original work, not a hook or clone
* Fast and light
* IMAP EMPTY (push messages) supported
* Built with the latest development tools and libraries
All pro features are flexibility or upgrade features.
* Account / ID / folder colors
* Colored stars
* Notification settings (voices) for account / folder / sender (Android 8 Oreo required)
* Configurable notification actions
* Snooze messages
* Send a message after the selected time
* Synchronization planning
* Answer templates
* Accept / reject calendar invitations
* Add a message to the calendar
* Filter rules
* Automatic message classification
* Search index
* S / MIME token / encryption
* Biometric / PIN identification
* Message list widget
* Export settings
If you have a question or problem, check here first:
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact me [email protected] and I will try to help you.