DWG FastView is a cross-platform CAD software that meets the requirements of designers in all situations and is fully compatible with DWG, DXF. Various CAD features: Edit, View, Measure, Measure, Find Text, etc. lets you do real CAD work on the go and enjoy the best mobile CAD experience.
View, edit, create and share all your CAD drawings, sync to the cloud from multiple devices with one click, enjoy designing anytime anywhere with over 70 million users worldwide.
DWG FastView Highlights
(1) Access your drawings accurately and quickly.
•Create, view and edit with easy-to-use advanced tools.
• AutoCAD supports all DXF and DWG versions with no file size limitations
• View AutoCAD DWG&DXF file easily. Full compatibility with AutoCAD.
(2) No registration and Offline drawing.
• Just download DWG FastView and use it immediately without REGISTRATION.
• You can save your masterpieces to your local workspace without internet.
• Drawings from Email, Cloud Service or Network Drive such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box or WebDAV can also be opened, viewed, edited and shared over the Internet.
(3) Support export to PDF, BMP, JPG and PNG formats and share it freely with anyone.
• Convert CAD drawings to PDF and change its paper size, orientation, color, etc. customize it.
• Convert CAD drawings to different versions.
(4) Perform real CAD work on mobile phone.
• Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Color, Measure Object, record control results, manage layers and use Layout.
• Advanced drawing and editing tools such as crop, offset, size and find text.
• Define precision and display formats of coordinates, distance and angle.
• Zoom in or out of the CAD drawing by adjusting the space between two fingers.
• To display all unusual fonts, import or download the CAD drawing with the fonts and symbols into the font folder.
(5) Easily switch between 2D Visual mode and 3D Visual mode, 3D mode includes: 3D Wireframe, Realistic and 3D Hidden with powerful tools of Layer, Layout and ten different perspective views.
• Rotate the 3D CAD drawing by touching and moving the drawing area for a 360-degree comprehensive view of the 3D mode. Tap the screen to stop the rotation and find the 3D mode in the best perspective.
• Open the magnifier by touching the drawing area to display a magnified graphic of the touched area, a convenient way for users to view details and paste objects.
(6) Precise Drawing is available, for example, the user can change the number of coordinates to move the points precisely.
• Support 2D absolute coordinates, relative coordinates and polar coordinates and 3D Spherical coordinates and Cylindrical coordinates.
• Draw Line, Polyline, Circle, Arc, Text, Revcloud, Rectangle and Sketch and Create Notation.
(7) Stay connected. Helpful and responsive technical support.
Click the “Contact” button to send us your technical problem via email.
Upgrade to DWG FastView Premium for advanced editing and advanced tools. DWG FastView subscription plans are available in the following options:
• Monthly premium for $4.99
•Annual premium for $47.99 (save $11.89 compared to monthly subscription)
Download the FREE trial version of the premium version to unlock the most advanced and easy-to-use drawing, layout and editing tools.
Email: [email protected]