The proliferation of smartphones and tablets has simplified the process of learning a language, whether at home or abroad. This is mainly due to the programs he likes Duolinqo: Learn Languages for Free, one of the best apps for learning languages that we can download for Android and have the largest number of users in the world.
How Duolinqo works
The Duolinqo The learning method is based on two simple buildings. On the one hand, the user must spend time training every day. It doesn’t matter if it’s 10 minutes or 1 hour, but the user has to be constant. On the other hand, it is a method that can help you learn grammar and vocabulary very intuitively through illustrations.
To get started Duolinqo, we must follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: The first thing to do is register on the platform and choose the language we want to learn and the time we are ready to spend.
- Step 2: Second, we must assess our level of knowledge in that language. For this purpose, we will conduct a test, which consists mainly of translation and writing of various sentences.
- Step 3: Once we have determined our level of knowledge of the language in question, we will begin to complete the exercises. Basically activities to identify pictures, repeat sentences, translations or write essays in that language.
This a progressive method that introduces us to different concepts as we move forward and each new activity we apply to what we learn later refreshes our memory.
One of the most popular ways to learn a language on an Android phone.
These are the main functions and features that we can use after downloading and installing the APK Duolinqo:
- A progressive and intuitive language learning system that includes speaking, reading and writing.
- Ability to check your progress.
- Learn with your friends or compete online with them.
- Different levels of difficulty tailored to the user’s knowledge.
- The system to learn while playing: after completing the unit, you will move forward, lose your life for incorrect answers, earn points and move to the next level, as in any game.
What languages can I learn with Duolingo?
Software offers us a wide range of languages to learn including English, French, Italian, Japanese, German, Arabic … you can even learn High Valyrian, one of the languages seen in Game of Thrones.
Updates on the latest version
- Adds tips, helpful sentences and pronunciation and grammar tips in Spanish, Chinese and French.