When you install a news media app on your device, you usually get regular updates about the news you don’t care about. You will be able to stay in this program information about content that really interests you, thanks to its own newsletter that you can create menus and to suit your tastes and needs. To achieve this, the program is mainly divided into:
- Title stories. Read the biggest stories of the day from all over the world.
- Videos. The best news in video format.
- My news. Create your own bulletin board with the content that interests you the most.
- Famous. The most viewed stories and videos updated daily on the BBC.
- Live. You can watch live reports and analysis on BBC World Service here.
A BBC program that brings you news from the BBC and a worldwide network of journalists.
News channel just for you
We all have our favorite media outlet because it usually tells us what we want to hear. But something that is really interesting BBC News The program is a “My News” tab. Here you can configure what you really want to read about using tags. Today, information overload is such that we often miss the news we want to see. You can use this tab to sort where you can Choose content based on location, topic, and trend. There are many things to choose from. If you don’t want to manage your content, you can always leave the menu on the left and select news on the topics offered by the BBC, which is very common in current media programs.
Updates to the latest version
- This version introduces improvements to the integration of the consent management tool, which allows you to control what personal information is shared with advertising partners to offer individualized ads.